ant-user mailing list archives

From "Koji Sekiguchi" <koji.sekigu...@bluemartini.com>
Subject RE: argument to ant at command line
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 02:15:01 GMT
> eg:
> ant build.xml filename

if you specify arguments for ant command, ant thinks of them
as ant targets. Instead, using -Dpropertyname=filename,
you can refer the property value with ${propertyname} in your
build.xml.
In addition, you don't need to specify your build file as ant argument
if its name is build.xml. If its name is not build.xml, you should
let ant know with -f option:

ant -f your-build-file.xml -Dpropertyname=filename

regards,

Koji