ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: Updating Ant in JBuilderX
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:56:50 GMT
I use JBuilder 9, so I'm not sure how applicable this will be for you.
Rather than overwrite the JBuilder lib directory, I went to Tools -> Configure Libraries
and edited the Ant library to point to ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar, in their original locations
where I had installed Ant 1.6 (ANT_HOME/lib).

Also make sure that the "Use Borland Java compiler" is unchecked in JBuilder's property page
for the build.xml file.

Hope this helps
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:ctc3m@virginia.edu]
Sent: 07 July 2004 16:45
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Updating Ant in JBuilderX

Hey everyone I'm working on getting Ant to work with JBuilderX and want
to make sure that it is using v1.6.1.  I replaced the ant.jar file in
JBuilderX\lib but now Jbuilder blows up when I try to build with an Ant
file.  Anyone have any experience doing this that can tell me what else
I need to do?

Thanks
Chris

---