ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Apply task and missing directories
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:07:48 GMT
> From: Nicolas Girard [mailto:Nicolas.Girard@IReS.in2p3.fr]
> I examined the possible solutions, and it appeared that the key point
is
> to generate the png images in-place first, then moving them to the
> desired directory, thereby using the ability of the <move> task to
> create directories recursively on-the-fly.

Very clever! I wasn't aware of the timestamp-checking abilities of
<apply> with a @dest + <mapper>.

Isn't the <modified> selector redundant then since you check timestamps
between ${dir}/**.dia and ${todir}/**.png with <apply>? <modified> uses
a digest algo instead of timestamps, so maybe that's what you intended
all along ;-) --DD