ant-user mailing list archives

From "Craeg Strong" <cstr...@nyc.saic.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic compilation
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:19:44 GMT
Have a look at xmltask(1)

In particular, see the example where a target can be called for each
node matching a particular xpath expression in an XML file.

Then you simply have to create an XML file with an entry for each build
file.  This can be done easily again via xmltask dynamically generating
a node for each file in a fileset of buildfiles.

There are doubtless other ways of doing this, but this one happened to
come to mind.

Hope this helps,

--Craeg

(1) http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask/#examples