ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Question: How to add nested elements dynamically into an Ant task.
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:57:54 GMT
According to the xml spec nested tags (elements) can occur multiple times.
Therefore in Ant this is handled via addXXX(...) methods which usually store
the given element in a list. Then during execution that list is evaluated.

Only a few tasks regret mutliple occurances of nested elements.
Havent tested it, but I think <macrodef> supports only one nested
<sequential>.

The tutorial could help here
http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-writing-tasks.html#NestedElements

Jan