ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Save fileset names to a file.
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:17:23 GMT
Two possibilities:

<fileset id="fs" dir="C:/temp"
includes="**/*.ini,**/*.pdf,**/*.log,**/*.xml"/>
<property name="fs.value" refid="fs"/>

That list contains a semicolon separated list of relative paths to C:/temp.

<fileset id="fs" dir="C:/temp"
includes="**/*.ini,**/*.pdf,**/*.log,**/*.xml"/>
<pathconvert property="fs.v2" refid="fs" pathsep="${line.separator}">
    <map from="C:\temp\" to=""/>
</pathconvert>

That list contains one entry per line. Because <pathconvert> converts the
entries
of the fileset to absolute filenames, but all have the some root directory,
use
a nested <map> to delete that (platform dependend format).

Jan