ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: Current dir w/ remote config file
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:35:11 GMT
I think thats not the page which is read so often :-)

BTW if you need the working directory inside ant this could be helpful:
    @echo off
    ant -buildfile c:\bin\antutil.xml %* -DcurDir=%CD%
I use that startup script for some nice basic features where I need the
current
directory. In the buildscript I use then ${curDir} ...

Jan