ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Current dir w/ remote config file
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:47:15 GMT
Thats usual behaviour.

See manual "Using Ant":
  Projects
  --------
  A project has three attributes:
  - basedir: the base directory from which all path calculations are done.
This attribute
    might be overridden by setting the "basedir" property beforehand. When
this is done,
    it must be omitted in the project tag. If neither the attribute nor the
property have
    been set, the parent directory of the buildfile will be used.

Jan