ant-user mailing list archives

From plynch...@netscape.net
Subject (resend) Differing JAR file sizes from same ant command
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:06:38 GMT
(I'm resending this from a different email account as the first email
I sent from my mailblocks account seems to have vaporized....)

For some reason, when I run ant to build one of our programs,
the resulting executable jar has a different size every time
I run the ant command. The size only differs by about 100 bytes,
and the program runs fine, but it is disconcerting that I can't
get exactly the same file each time I run the same build command.

Has anyone else seen this? This build command I use checks
out stuff from CVS, compiles it, and assembles the JAR using
a combination of jar, zip, and the "pack" task.

Thanks,
  --Paul Lynch

--
Paul Lynch