ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: <if>
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:41:52 GMT
At 10:49 PM 7/5/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>it works if I use <magmic:exists ... /> (my own custom Condition) instead
>of the isset but it doesn't like the built-in conditions.
>
>Is there a namespace for the default tasks? current: or ant: or something?

You need to check out the new beta of Ant-1.6.2.  In 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, if
you use a namespace, you have to use that namespace for all
subelements.  With 1.6.2..., well, here's what they wrote in the release
notes...

"Nested elements for namespaced tasks and types may belong to the Ant
default namespace as well as the task's or type's namespace."

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ant/v1.6.2beta1/

Jake