ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject copying question...
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:52:44 GMT

I have a directory structure of

root/a/m/**/*.java
root/a/n/**/*.java
root/c/p/**/*.java

And I'd like them all to

Root2/a/**/*.java
root2/a/**/*.java
root2/c/**/*.java

I've looked at the 'grob' mapper and I've fiddled around no end with
filesets but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this with the regular
tasks (ie, without using foreach).

Is there a way to do this?  I'm running the ant task from root2 and have
access to the value of 'root'.

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.