ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject Getting directory information from <subant>
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:37:34 GMT

I have a target that I want to run against each directory in a directory
tree that contains .xml files.

<subant> seems like the right way to do this, using the genericAntFile
attribute.

However, I am then calling a custom ant task that requires, as one of
its parameters, the directory name that so that it can name a resulting
file by that name.

If I was to hard code the directory names in the subant task this would
be easy, but as I need to have this work dynamically on any directories
that contain .xml files, I need to have some way to calculate the
directory name.

I could even potentially do it in the custom ant task, but how can I
know the directory the subant file is currently being run against?

alan

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.