ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: What continuous integration tool would you recommend?
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:54:19 GMT
corrected:

 The problem is that my script is doing much of it right now, plus more.
And I need only ClearCase integration from the list. Adding a reporting
web interface is just too easy. The features I am looking for are web
interactive build control and partial changesets support, or at least
custom build loop support.

 At the moment it seems easier to write my own web interface than
updating existing products to what I need.

- Alexey.