ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: javac abort problem
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:58:54 GMT wrote:
> Hi all:
> I am getting the same "javac-abort" problem as Jean.
> But I am not happy about the "starndard behavior" described by Antoine.

The "standard behaviour" Antoine describes is not the behaviour of the
<javac> Ant task but of the underlying javac compiler supplied by Sun.
Just as you can't change your JSPs for whatever reason, we are unable to
change the behaviour of javac.

You need to take this issue up with Sun. It wasn't always this way and
was specifically changed so I assume they had good reasons for the change.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message