ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Mapper: renaming + flattening
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:29:30 GMT
Your example works fine for me.
<target name="c">
    <mkdir dir="Dir-a/subdir"/>
    <mkdir dir="Dir-b/subdir"/>
    <mkdir dir="Dir-c/subdir"/>
    <touch file="Dir-a/subdir/file.template"/>
    <touch file="Dir-b/subdir/file.template"/>
    <touch file="Dir-c/subdir/file.template"/>
    <mkdir dir="dest"/>
    <copy todir="dest">
      <fileset dir="." includes="Dir-*/subdir/file.template"/>
      <mapper type="regexp" from="Dir-(.*)/subdir/file\.template$$"
              to="\1.file"/>
    </copy>
  </target>

outputs:
c:
Created dir: /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/Dir-a/subdir
Created dir: /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/Dir-b/subdir
Created dir: /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/Dir-c/subdir
Creating /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/Dir-a/subdir/file.template
Creating /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/Dir-b/subdir/file.template
Creating /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/Dir-c/subdir/file.template
Created dir: /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/dest
Copying 3 files to /home/preilly/learning/a/copy/dest

Peter