ant-user mailing list archives

From "Deepthi Ramachandran Nair" <Deepthi_N...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Entering more than one value through Input task
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:53:25 GMT
I made changes in my make file as follows -

        <target name = "Input_component_name" >
            <input message = "Enter the make file to be executed"
                   addproperty = "MAKE_FILE_NAMES" />

         </target>

         <target name = "Build" depends = "Input_component_name" >
            <for param = "num"
                 list = "${MAKE_FILE_NAMES}"
                 delimiter = "," >
                <sequential>
            <ant antfile = "@num" />
            </sequential>
            </for>

         </target>

I am pretty new to ANT so I am still just getting the hang of it. I
tried executing the above file and I received the error that ANT could
not create a task of type "for" as ANT could not find a task or a class
this task relies on.

What should I be doing now ?

Regards,
Deepthi R. Nair