ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Craig <andre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Ant CVS command
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:08:32 GMT
Prior to running ant, run 'cvs login' on the command prompt from your
sandbox directory, and enter your password.  This will store the
password in wherever that version of CVS needs it.

If you need to have the password that way, try using the version of
cvs that comes with cygwin (http://www.cygwin.com) which does support
reading the password file that way.

Andrew

Andrew