ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill Chmura <B...@Explosivo.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc spell checker
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:50:24 GMT

I wrapped an ant task around the jazzy spell checker awhile back.  Don't
remember if they ever posted it when I submitted it.  If your interested I
can dig it up for you.  May need some tweaking on your part.

Bill

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 10:50 am, Ivan Ivanov wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> can you recommend a tool that checks the spelling of
> javadoc comments and can be easily integrated in Ant
> build process.
>
> Thank you in advance
> Ivan
>
> P.S. I would do also with a HTML spell checker,
> because I can pass it the generated by javadoc HTML files

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"