ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <>
Subject Re: Problems using Ant CVS command
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:35:44 GMT
--- wrote:
> Don't forget that cvsnt stroes the cvspass in the
> registry.

I think I do not understand you. I used to use CVSNT
as a cvs server plus WinCVS as a cvs client and I am
100% sure that WinCVS allows changing of the .cvspass
file location from WinCVS Preferences->HOME folder:

CVSNT might stores .cvspas in registry, but you are
not bound to use that .cvspass.

Regards Ivan

P.S. Here is a simple ant script that uses different
.cvspass files (not tested)

<property name="apache.cvspass"
<property name="apache.cvsroot"
<cvspass cvsroot="${apache.cvsroot}"
    password="anoncvs" passfile="${apache.cvspass}"/>
<cvs cvsRoot="${apache.cvsroot}"
passfile="${apache.cvspass}" package="ant"

<property name="sourceforge.cvspass"
<property name="sf.cvsroot"
<cvspass cvsroot="${sf.cvsroot}"
    password="" passfile="${sourceforge.cvspass}"/>
<cvs cvsRoot="${sf.cvsroot}" passfile="${sf.cvspass}"
package="blahblah" dest="C:\sf\blahblah"

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message