ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mask password <input> task
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:59:23 GMT
Hello, several days ago I started a thread called
Creating custom InputHandler and I posted there the
code of PasswordInputHandler, which shows a JDialog
with JPasswordField in it, where you can type your
password and it will be masked.
While it works, it is still raw source and I have
still some more work to do on it.
Anyway, you can track that thread and if you like it
you can use it :)) at your own risk

HTH Ivan