ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to see why a target was executed?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:30:30 GMT
Alexey, you can also try grand tool[1]. Given an ant
build script, it generates a visual graph
represantation of it. I like it very much since it can
generate different formats - jpg, ps. You should also
know that it depends on graphviz to do its graphics.
Anyway, it is easy to use, it deals decently with
<import>ed files and it has easy installation.

HTH Ivan

[1]http://www.ggtools.net/grand/

--- "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com>