ant-user mailing list archives

From Yuji Yamano <>
Subject Re: jvm arguments
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:52:31 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:32:44 -0400,
Gregory Gimler <> wrote:

> I'm just curious if there's a way to refer to a common set of jvm arguments
> in ant?  For instance, I have several runtime targets
> right now that have the same jvm args (probably about 6 jvm args) and I
> have to cut and paste them all to each runtime target.  It
> makes things more difficult to maintain.  Is there some mechanism similar
> to the classpath refid that I could apply here to just
> refer to the same set of jvm args per each runtime?  Thanks.

I think presetdef task help you. It doesn't provide the mechanism
like refid, but you can avoid code duplication.

-- Yuji Yamano <>
  Loan me your funky mind. So I can play with it,
  for nothing is good unless you play with it. --George Clinton

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message