ant-user mailing list archives

From MCG QA <mc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Extracting key,value from a property
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:25:20 GMT
Hi Jan,

It does work, thanks,

This is my first experience with regexp, and as I
mentioned before, I had hard time in understanding how
regexp works. I followed an example from one website
and did not (understand too much to) explore too much.

Thanks for showing me another way to do this with
regexp. This tells me that I've a long way to go
before I can say I'm comfortable with regexp.

Thanks
Srikanth

"