ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Batch script with arguments
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 10:20:00 GMT
--- Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> It would be easier to place a property file in their
> home directory.

This is what I thought also, but it depends how the
ser ver is set up and whether users connect as
different users.

> User input is not required if the properties are
> already set.
> Therefore you can specify a property file on
> automatic invocation and
> youŽll got an unattended run.

Hm, i didn't knew that. Is that mean that I have a
properties file with
project.src.dir=/home/Ivan/project/myproject/src

load it with in my build script and then call
<input message="Enter source directory"
addproperty="project.src.dir"/>,

a prompt won't appear since project.src.dir is already
set.

Thanks Ivan