ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build multiple targets with data source as a SQL database
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:21:31 GMT
Roger, can you give some example of what you keep in
your db and what you want to jar.
My first idea is that you can use <sql> task to select
the FQDNs that interest you and output the result set
to a file:
<sql
    driver="org.database.jdbcDriver"
    url="jdbc:database-url"
    userid="sa"
    password="pass"
    output="FQDNs">
  select FQDN from FQDNTABLE;
</sql>
and try for a way to iterate over the names in the
files <foreach> task from ant-contrib maybe helpful
here.