ant-user mailing list archives

From "Perkins, Kristian" <Kristian.Perk...@ato.gov.au>
Subject RE: Ant Compiles ...but no class files
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:10:43 GMT
you might count 100 errors out of 5202 file as just a few, but I think
javac gives up compiling after reaching 100 errors, so it is more than
likely that can't find any error free class before it hits 100 therefore
no .class files outputed.  I suggest to fix up the errors or if you
really don't want to compile the whole source tree, find the ones you
want and compile themn in isolation.

Kristian

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Thittai, Ranganathan N. [IE]
[mailto:rthittai@telcordia.com]
	Sent: Friday, 30 July 2004 8:57 AM
	To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
	Subject: Ant Compiles ...but no class files

	This one is really driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated.

	Am using ANT version 1.6.2 on Win XP to build an entire java
source tree (about 5000 + source files).

	I run ant as

	            ant -f ant_bld_sd.xml

	Ant builds fine with just a few errors. But I cannot see any
compiled classes at all.

	Attached are my build XML and the ANT output.

	Thanks

                            IMPORTANT

 The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure dissemination
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.
 If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Privacy Hotline of the Australian
Taxation Office, telephone 13 28 69 and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any attachments.