ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mail...@laPoste.net>
Subject Re: File list/Dir list problem
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:38:08 GMT
Le jeu, 08/07/2004 à 17:22 +0200, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004, Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mailhot@laposte.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Won't ant remember the dirsets have different roots and consider
> > root1/a and root2/a to be different ?
>
> Uhm, yes.  The path contains the absolute paths.
>
> What list is it that you need in the end?
>
> A list of all directories that have contributed, no matter what the
> root has been?  This could come from your final copy target.

The list of all directories that have contributed that have been
contributed by the roots in a given set:(.

Since the final copy is not set-aware I can't work on its results. All
roots are mingled regardless of what set they belong to (in fact one of
the things the file lists are used to is to untangle the result later
on).

BTW on second thought something that removed duplicate lines in a file
would probably be sufficient to solve the dir problem. ie dump the dir
names in several files, strip the different roots, concatenate the
result and remove duplicates.

(or even take file list - remove the part that follows the / on each
line, then remove duplicates. Probably easier since I already have the
file lists and I know there is not a single directory inside)

However this supposes ant is capable of removing duplicate lines in a
text file. Can it do it ?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot