ant-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Martin <patrick.mar...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Mapper: renaming + flattening
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:46:57 GMT
It might be because I am using ant 1.5.3 then because I get this output:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\DVLP\Dir-a\subdir
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\DVLP\Dir-b\subdir
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\DVLP\Dir-c\subdir
    [touch] Creating D:\DVLP\Dir-a\subdir\file.template
    [touch] Creating D:\DVLP\Dir-b\subdir\file.template
    [touch] Creating D:\DVLP\Dir-c\subdir\file.template
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\DVLP\dest
fileset: Setup scanner in dir D:\DVLP with patternSet{ includes:
[Dir-*/subdir/file.template] excludes: [] }
     [copy] Dir-a\subdir\file.template skipped - don't know how to handle it
     [copy] Dir-b\subdir\file.template skipped - don't know how to handle it
     [copy] Dir-c\subdir\file.template skipped - don't know how to handle it