ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <shenne...@goldenhourdata.com>
Subject RE: Ant Compiles ...but no class files
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:12:38 GMT
Recommend you expand the and debug level and capture output..with 5000 source it will be one
huge logfile.
Perhaps this will expose other targets like clean which might be executing after jarring up
the intermediate class
files..or not..

ant -debug -verbose -f ant_bld_sd.xml -logfile ant_bld_sd.log

-----Original Message-----
From: Thittai, Ranganathan N. [IE] [mailto:rthittai@telcordia.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 3:57 PM
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Ant Compiles ...but no class files

This one is really driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated.

Am using ANT version 1.6.2 on Win XP to build an entire java source tree (about 5000 + source
files).

I run ant as

            ant -f ant_bld_sd.xml

Ant builds fine with just a few errors. But I cannot see any compiled classes at all.

Attached are my build XML and the ANT output.

Thanks