ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris" <ct...@virginia.edu>
Subject XSLT really necessary?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:36:44 GMT
Hey I've been integrating an XSLT step into my ant build process where I
transform an xml file into a general ant build file and then I use
<import> to bring that into local build files.  I'm just wondering if
any of you with more experience with this than me really find the XSLT
step useful anymore?  I find with ant-contrib's <for-each>, <if> etc I
almost exclusively just pass the xml through my xsl transforms
unchanged.  I'm most likely going to keep it just in case I want to use
it in the future...besides loops and conditionals will xsl prove itself
more useful when I add more complexity to my builds?

Thanks!
Chris

---