ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris" <ct...@virginia.edu>
Subject RE: Classpath outside of javac?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:48:51 GMT
Anyone know any sites that may have info (tutorials etc) about
generating ant build files using xslt?

Thanks for the info!
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Mailhot [mailto:Nicolas.Mailhot@laPoste.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:31 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Classpath outside of javac?

Le jeu, 08/07/2004 à 12:37 -0700, Chris a écrit :
> Well I was trying to declare a property like:
> <property name="lib.list" value="lib1,lib2,lib3,lib4,lib5/>
>
> And then loop through that and add each lib to the classpath one at a
> time.

Why not use a traditional classpath instead ? I'm pretty sure you can
make ant understand a classpath in a.jar:b.jar... form.

Alternatively you can use a xml file as config file and generate from it
an ant build.xml using xslt. All the for-each loops you want and then
more;)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot