ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris" <ct...@virginia.edu>
Subject Ant+xslt question
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:36:42 GMT
I just had a quick conceptual question for those with experience using
XSLT to generate Ant build files.  I have an application that is created
from a handful of different projects that all have similar build files.
Is the general idea to run my configuration xml file through a
translation to get a generic build file and then pipe that output
through smaller translations for each particular project to change
anything that is particular to a project?  I just want to make sure I'm
thinking about this the right way and not missing something that might
be simpler.

Thanks!

---