ant-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Lord <>
Subject Re: external tools..
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:58:33 GMT

  Erik> How 'bout we just migrate this page to the wiki and let the
  Erik> community self-maintain it?

  Erik> 	Erik

  Erik> On Jun 10, 2004, at 1:39 PM, Phillip Lord wrote:

  >> Is it possible to change the details on the external tools page?
  >> I'd like to change the contact email for antmerge from this one
  >> The email spoofing viruses are causing me so much spam at the
  >> moment that its not true! (Well, sadly it is).

All this would be fine by me, but is there a way that I can change the
details in the short term? The page itself says to post things to one
of the mailing lists, which I've done. Is there some one else I should
contact directly?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message