ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Compiling Lucene on PPC linux
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:39:37 GMT
> On Jun 24, 2004, at 8:46 AM, Brian Lee Yung Rowe wrote:
>> Hi Erik,
>> With miniRMI, I get the following:
>>   build.xml:142: mini.rmi.rmic.AntRMIC can't be found.
>> I have the miniRMIC.jar in my CLASSPATH.

Is this Ant 1.6.x?  If so, the problem may be that miniRMIC tries to
load Ant classes and doesn't find them.  With the jar on CLASSPATH
miniRMI will be loaded via the system classloader while Ant's own
classes are loaded in a classloader higher up on the hierarchy.

Try to remove miniRMIC.jar from CLASSPATH and invoke Ant with
-lib PATH/TO/miniRMIC.jar.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message