ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Interacting/killing process created from exec
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:12:27 GMT
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Michael Sunde <> wrote:

> Since ant created the Process object and is holding onto the input
> and output streams for the process, is there a way of sending stuff
> to the input stream of the processes

Only from files, see the input attribute.

> Specifically, I am trying to send a CTRL-C to the process to cause
> it to exit.

CTRL-C doesn't use input at all, it causes you shell to send a signal
to the process.  It never reaches your process as anything else but a

> When ant exits due to an exception, I see that the cmd.exe process
> is killed and then ant hangs.

This may be due to a known bug in Ant that will be fixed in Ant 1.6.2.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message