ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compiling Lucene on PPC linux
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:41:08 GMT
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Brian Lee Yung Rowe <public_browe@muxspace.com>
wrote:

> Yes, I'm running Ant 1.6.1. I removed miniRMIC from the CLASSPATH
> and added it as a command line option instead to Ant but I get the
> same error.

Strange.

Can you run ant -debug?

> Is there a way to use the RMIC provided by the IBM JDK?

I don't know since I don't have an IBM JDK on my Linux box (only five
different Blackdown/Sun JDKs plus Kaffee, thought that would be enough
8-).

Can you give me a directory listing of JAVA_HOME/lib?

> NB: I know that we aren't supposed to cross post so I am not CC-ing
> lucene-user at this point.

Good, so Erik doesn't have to forward my response again.

Cheers

        Stefan

--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/