ant-user mailing list archives

From <JSar...@manulife.com>
Subject RE: question on task/target result codes
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:10:45 GMT

sounds like a good idea. But i can't find this task anymore. has it been
removed (1.4 and up?)? thanks

Jeff Saremi

             luis.conelly@ge.c                                          To
             om                        user@ant.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             06/14/2004 01:48
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: question on task/target result
                                       codes
             Please respond to
             "Ant Users List"
             <user@ant.apache.
                   org>

I have used <trycatch> task from ant-contrib 0.6 [1]. It works just as a
common try-catch construction in java.

HTH
Luis

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/