ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pnc.com
Subject sshexec hang
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:45:10 GMT
I am using the sshexec command to run a remote ant job.  I'm running this
command on a windows xp box to two boxes one a RedHat Linux AS3 server and
one a Sun Solaris 8 box.

Version info Linux:
Remote protocol version 1.99, remote software version OpenSSH_3.6.1p2
match: OpenSSH_3.6.1p2 pat OpenSSH*
Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0
Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.8.1p1

Version Info Solaris:
Remote protocol version 1.99, remote software version 2.3.1 F-SECURE SSH
match: 2.3.1 F-SECURE SSH pat 2.3.*
Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0
Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.8.1p1

When I run the command to the Linux box it works fine.  But when I run the
command to the Sun box I Get the following:

[echo] ssh using Private Key C:\Documents and Settings\pp08920.PNCNT\My
Documents\pp08920@ppxpfx56746_openssh
[sshexec] Connecting to webdev1:22

then it hangs.

Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a way to turn more debugging on?

Here is my ant target:
      <target name="do-ssh" description="execute an ssh command">
            <if>
                  <isset property="mach.password"/>
                  <then>
                        <echo message="ssh using Password"/>
                        <sshexec username="${pnc.build.user.id}" host="
${machine}" command="${ssh.command}"
                                          password="${mach.password}" trust
="yes"/>
                  </then>
                  <else>
                        <echo message="ssh using Private Key
${pnc.build.key.location}"/>
                        <sshexec username="${pnc.build.user.id}" host="
${machine}" command="${ssh.command}"
                                          keyfile="
${pnc.build.key.location}" trust="yes"/>
                   </else>
            </if>
      </target>

Mark Russell