ant-user mailing list archives

From Joanne L Corless <jcorl...@csc.com>
Subject Re: Re: Problem with Database connections and Classpaths
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:10:21 GMT

Hi Ivan,

Yes thats the gist of it - However I thought I had passed the classes12.zip
to <java>

My build script looks like so ~

 <path id="run.classpath">
        <pathelement path="${lib}/xalan.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${lib}/xercesImpl.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${lib}/xml-apis.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="${dbUtil}/classes12.zip"/>
  </path>

  <!-- Build Targets for compile.bat -->
  <target name="runUtilities" depends="init" >
    <!-- Compile the java code from ${jsrc} into ${build} -->
    <java dir="${dbUtil}" jar="${utiljar}" failonerror="true" fork="true"
     classpathref="run.classpath">
         <arg value="-encrypt"/>
      <arg value="${connectionUser}"/>
      <arg value="${connectionPassword}"/>
      <arg value="${connectionString}"/>
      <arg value="keyconfig.xml"/>
    </java>
  </target>

And when you run it in verbose mode you can actually see the classes12.zip
file on the classpath - but the utility doesn't seem to want to recognise
the files

I have found a work around - if you unzip the classes12.zip and jar them
into the jar file being run then it works

Joanne Corless