ant-user mailing list archives

From luis.cone...@ge.com
Subject RE: Deleting only the contents of a directory
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:05:21 GMT
This is the target which implemented the other one:

       <antcall target="cleanup">
           <param name="param.build" value="${build}"/>
           <param name="param.cleanup.list" value="**/*"/>
       </antcall>

HTH
-----Original Message-----
From: Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE)
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:02 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Deleting only the contents of a directory

I used to use:

   <target name="cleanup" >
       <delete>
           <fileset dir="${param.build}" includes="${param.cleanup.list}" />
       </delete>
   </target>

the param.cleanup.list was **/*

That dropped all my compiled classes but left the root directory for the
classes.

I might think (without having a look at the manual) that the
[includeemptydirs="true"] is giving you a hard time... but of course, I
might be wrong ;-)

Hope this helps...

Regards
Luis