ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: javac task and srcdir
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:11:01 GMT
I have achieved what you have with following

<property location="../directory" name="root">

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Blomkvist []
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:41 AM
Subject: javac task and srcdir

I'm trying to move build.xml from root directory to a separate buildfile
directory. The compile directive task look like:
<javac destdir="${build}" srcdir="${root}" >
The java files is placed under com/xxx/yyy and the build.xml is placed
at the source root.
When I try to move the build.xml to the directory buildfile from the
source root, and sets the ${root} property like this:
<property location=".." name="root"/> (I tried absolute path aswell)
it doesn't seem to work. No error is returned, the java files doesn't
seem to be found by ant. Must really build.xml be placed at the source
root? All other tasks performed in the buildscript, some file copying
and perl execution, seem to work alright with the new path.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message