ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Breisacher" <LBreisac...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: OutOfMemory and bug #8689
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:30:28 GMT
The taskdef is described here:
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.3/jaxb/ant.html.  It looks like
this:

<taskdef name="xjc" classname="com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask">
  <classpath>
    <fileset dir="../../lib" includes="*.jar" excludes="ant.jar"/>
    <fileset dir="../../..">
      <include name="jaxp/**/*.jar"/>
      <include name="jwsdp-shared/lib/**/*.jar"/>
    </fileset>
  </classpath>
</taskdef>

Ah, I see that we *are* using antcall in some of our xjc invokes (and
some we just invoke it directly). I'll have a look at using macrodef
instead.

Thanks,

Lee