ant-user mailing list archives

From "Inna Gauskin" <Inn...@Amdocs.com>
Subject Shared library creation
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:19:47 GMT

Hi,

I use xlC to create a shared library, so I have the following in my
build.xml :

cc outtype="shared" objdir="${env.CCWPA}/${env.CCBB}"
outfile="${env.CCWPA}/lib/libggnart.sl" incremental="true"
rebuild="false" failonerror="false">
		      <compiler name="xlC" inherit="true"/>

However, I see smth really different in the log:

<message priority="debug"><![CDATA[makeC++SharedLib -G -bdynamic -brtl
-bh:5 -

How come I have makeC in the log, while I use xlC in build.xml? Does
someone know  why it happens and what should I change ?

By the way, it works fine for regular exe creation.

Regards,
Inna Gauskin
XtraC team
email innaga@amdocs.com