ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <>
Subject RE: Deleting only the contents of a directory
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:00:06 GMT

Hi Ivan
Try this

<target depends="local.init" description="Cleaning the proj area"
		    <fileset dir="${env.CCWPA}/classes/neta"

I checked it and it works fine for me

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Ivanov []
Sent: Monday: June 21: 2004 6:51 PM
Subject: Deleting only the contents of a directory

Dear Colleagues,

I want to delete the contents of a directory without the very directory.
I tried some variants but wth no luck like this

<delete failonerror="false" includeemptydirs="true">
   <fileset dir="${project.bin}">
       <include name="**"/>
       <exclude name="${}"/>

I want to delete all files and dirs in ${project.bin} without
${project.bin}$. I suppose it is something easy but I still do not see
it. Any hints?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional
commands, e-mail: