ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Deleting only the contents of a directory
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:00:06 GMT

Hi Ivan
Try this

<target depends="local.init" description="Cleaning the proj area"
name="clean_job">
		<delete>
		    <fileset dir="${env.CCWPA}/classes/neta"
includes="**/*"/>

		</delete>
	</target>

I checked it and it works fine for me

netaB

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Ivanov [mailto:rambiusparkisanius@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday: June 21: 2004 6:51 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Deleting only the contents of a directory

Dear Colleagues,

I want to delete the contents of a directory without the very directory.
I tried some variants but wth no luck like this

<delete failonerror="false" includeemptydirs="true">
   <fileset dir="${project.bin}">
       <include name="**"/>
       <exclude name="${project.bin.name}"/>
   </fileset>
</delete>

I want to delete all files and dirs in ${project.bin} without
${project.bin}$. I suppose it is something easy but I still do not see
it. Any hints?

Ivan

Thank you.