ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject <depend> task
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:45:36 GMT

Hi Folks,
I'm using the <depend> task before I run <javac> task.
does <depend> checks also the blabla$1.class (means inner classes) when
it is scanning the classes.
and another one, how is it possible to tell <depend> to output the name
of files that has been removed.

this is very urgent for me, so I will appreciate any help ....:-))
p.s - is it more recommended to use javamake then depend?

thanks in advance
netaB

Thank you.