ant-user mailing list archives

From "ROW M, VISHAL" <vishal-m....@hp.com>
Subject RE: Using Ant to build ear for deploying on WebSphere
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:09:33 GMT
Hi Simon

 Thanks for the help. We use WSAD for our project. We are trying to
compare the files generated by
 ant and files generated by WSAD

Thanks and Regards
Vishal

-----Original Message-----
From: Chappell, Simon P [mailto:Simon.Chappell@landsend.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 5:37 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Using Ant to build ear for deploying on WebSphere

Vishal,

We build our web app for WebSphere using ant as well. While we don't use
any EJBs, we did have a number of issues figuring out what the contents
of web.xml should be for some of the features that we did use. Our
approach was to get everything working inside WSAD and then to peek
inside the auto-generated web.xml to get the values that WebSphere
expected.

Of course, if you're not using WSAD, this tip may not be much help.

Simon