ant-user mailing list archives

From "Reeves, Paul C" <pcre...@sandia.gov>
Subject RE: Cannot Execute Solaris Unix "CC" Command With Ant Script
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:18:06 GMT
David,

I have been able to use CC via ant on sun solaris, here is a code snippet
that worked for me.  Maybe the example will help you out.

            <!--Build the target-->
            <cc name="CC"
            outtype       ="shared"
            optimize      ="none"
            multithreaded = "false"
            objdir        ="${proj.build_dir}/build"
            runtime       ="dynamic"
            outfile       ="${proj.build_dir}/lib/pgl">

            <compilerarg value="-dalign -KPIC"/>

            <!--Set the source files -->
            <fileset dir="${proj.build_dir}/src">
              <include name="*.cc"/>
              <exclude name="pgl_test.cc"/>
              <exclude name="BoolExpObject.cc"/>
              <exclude name="BoolExpParser.cc"/>
              <exclude name="CpuTimer.cc"/>
            </fileset>

            <!--Paths for include files -->
            <includepath    location="${proj.build_dir}/include"/>
            <includepath    location="${proj.build_dir}/include/zlib"/>
            <sysincludepath
location="/nfs/hawaiifire/opt/SUNspro_6.2/include/cc"/>
            <sysincludepath
location="/nfs/hawaiifire/opt/SUNspro_6.2/include/CC"/>

            <!--Linker specifications -->
            <linker name = "CC">
              <linkerarg value="-L -Bdynamic -xlibmil -xlibmopt"
location="end"/>
              <syslibset libs="Cstd,Crun,sunperf,fui,fsu,sunmath"
type="shared"/>
            </linker>

            </cc>

Good Luck,