ant-user mailing list archives

From JeremyRobert.Sm...@med.va.gov
Subject Want javac task to not fail on non-existent src directories
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:59:15 GMT

Hi Folks,

	This should be a simple one:

I need to call the javac task on several src dirs.  In come cases, some or
all of these directories won't exist.

Right now I have:

                <javac destdir="${build}" debug="true">
                  <src path="${src}"/>
                  <src path="${test}"/>
                  <src path="${itest}"/>
                  <src path="${ptest}"/>
                  <classpath refid="stdclasspath"/>
                </javac>

I get the error "srcdir does not exist." When any of these directories are
missing.  Sometimes all of them will be missing...but for each that is
there, I want to build the files and put them in destdir.

So what's the best way to do this?

Jer