ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tand, Robert" <RT...@RWD.com>
Subject Reading from and Writing to files in Ant
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:28:23 GMT
You'll have to pardon me, but I am very new to Ant...

I've been scouring the web and have been unable to find an answer to this:

Is it possible for me to use scripting in Ant to modify configuration files after install?
I would like to be able to supply a text file with configuration settings in the installer
that could be merged/added to existing files for other applications.

I've been looking into Ant scripting, and was wondering if using something like Jython or
Groovy might help me accomplish this task.

Any help would be appreciated...

Rob