ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: Using Ant to build ear for deploying on WebSphere
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:07:18 GMT
Vishal,

We build our web app for WebSphere using ant as well. While we don't use any EJBs, we did
have a number of issues figuring out what the contents of web.xml should be for some of the
features that we did use. Our approach was to get everything working inside WSAD and then
to peek inside the auto-generated web.xml to get the values that WebSphere expected.

Of course, if you're not using WSAD, this tip may not be much help.

Simon